воскресенье, 17 июля 2016 г.

TO PLACE AN ORDER:



- To place an order, send an email with list of things which interest you to: cadavericdissolutionrecords@gmail.com  

We shall discuss the cost and shipping methods. I'm always ready to go for more convenient methods for you. 


- Payment: PayPal Only. The order will be sent after received payment, in the next 3-4 days. But if you want send cash through mail, this will be your risk. In this case, I'll send your order only after received cash.

- Shipping : Only First Class Registered AirMail (With Tracking Number)

- In case of Big orders, I'll send Tapes / CDs without cases, to save your money on shipping. If you want another option, let me know about it.

- For all other questions or suggestions, you can always write to my regular email:  cadavericdissolutionrecords@gmail.com






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий